Monday, June 12, 2023

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Yeah, the calendar says it's June, but if you know me you know that I am always thinking about college football. The season gets underway in late August, so for now people are looking for ways to get their fix.

 Here is a perfect solution -- check out my 2023 College Football Preview. It's something that has been worked on since April, and is something that brings me great pride. Sure, it's light on pictures and graphics, but that was an intentional decision as it was more important to provide quality information. 

 The preview is a digital download and is available below. The hope is that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed working on it. By all means, provide whatever feedback you feel is necessary -- things you like, things you would cut, things you want to see more of. This is the first foray I've taken into the world of preview magazines, so there is bound to be some missteps along the way.

 There are more exciting things happening for me in the coming weeks and months, which I will share more about very soon.

 In the meantime, check out the preview.

College Football Focus Season Preview 2023

 


No comments:

Post a Comment